Glutathione skin whitening regimen has been widely used in Asia and has been reported to be the Asian Most Prescribed Oral Skin Whitener among the skin whitening products. And often referred to as bleaching pill, bleaching capsule, whitening pill or whitening capsule. There is no question at all because its already been proven that HIGH DOSE L-Glutathione is really effective in whitening the skin for it works by reducing the melanin formation safely. There are several L-Glutathione preparations in the market but not all can really guarantee a good result.
The oral formulation are still highly questionable by clinicians. This is used only for topical consumption and not to be taken orally. There were reports that even their hair turned white and feeling of pain and Same with the Tyrostat (L Tyrosine), it is not recommended to be taken orally. The usual complaints of users are that they pimples and they get fat. There's nothing wrong with these vitamins but take note that skin whitening pills will take you months and months of daily dose regimen.
A person taking L glutathione should take Vitamin C two to three times more than the dose of L Glutathione. Why is Vitamin C needed? This is to keep L Glutathione in its absorbable or reduced form. This will release the potential of Vitamin C's derivatives' whitening properties.
Side effects or interactions
L Glutathione has no known side effects or interactions even if given orally in prolonged use. However there are at least two known drug interactions. Remember that you must never take L Glutathione if you are being given an anti-psychotic medication such as Haloperidol or an chemotherapeutic drug like Cisplatin.
Beware! Not all glutathione out in the market are safe. What type of L Glutathione preparations must be AVOIDED?
L glutathione preparations that are in combinations with the following:
* Tyrostat ( L-tyrosine)
Their oral format is still highly questioned by clinicians. This is used only for topical consumption and not to be taken orally. There were reports that even their hair turned white and painful feeling and firming of the breasts.
* Goat/Sheep Placenta Extract
Like that of Tyrostat, this is not recommended to be taken orally. The usual complaints of users are they get pimples and they get fat
* Vitamin A and E
Of course there's nothing wrong with these vitamins but you should consider that skin whitening pills will take you months and months of daily-dose regimen. These vitamins can lead to hypervitaminosis which is toxic to our body with prolonged use. These forms of vitamins are what we call fat-soluble vitamins (such as Vitamin A, D,E and K). Fat Soluble vitamins are metabolized and hydrolyzed in the liver. With prolonged use, fat soluble vitamins can be detrimental to one's health since an excess of these preparations will not just simply be excreted; they will just be stored in the liver. This is the reason why doctors advise their patients to rest their liver after at least a month of taking fat-soluble vitamins. Water-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin C and B-complex, when not used by the body, will just be excreted via urine, bile or faeces
Who needs Glutathione?
* alcoholic drinkers
* with low immune system
* with liver problems
* with thyroid problems
* has cataracts- with low sperm counts- with cancer- those who wants to possess fairer and whiter skin
* There are fake glutathione tablets sold by psychopaths flooding the market, that may cause sickening side effects such as whitening of the hair, skin break outs to name a few. That's why we've carefully chosen the products endorsed here, direct from the manufacturer, based on safety, efficiency, and potency.
* Avoid oral L-Glutathione preparations with Tyrostat (L tyrosine), Goat/Sheep Placenta Extract, or high dosages of Vitamin A and E.
* Results will vary per individual's skin sensitivity and body metabolism. This may or may not work for you just like any other dietary supplement. Our only guarantee is the quality and potency of our products so you have a better chance of achieving the results that you want.
* Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements if you have medical conditions.
* Beware of adultered and underdose preparation they are now imitated and sold at a very cheap rate. The only way to check is by is asking for assay and certificate and important papers.
About the Author
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Cecille and Lindley Miras specializes on topics of Glutathione and skin whitening. Their website, www.insideout-quality.com and their blog www.livebestlifenow.com provides a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you'll ever need to know about Glutathione and skin whitening.